Kenosha Joint Services Evidence/Identification Department has revised the following services:
- APPLICANT FINGERPRINTING
- This service is available Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- DISCOVERY REQUESTS
- Generally, requests for discovery come to us either by email or by USPS. We would ask that you continue this process.
- Requests will be accepted in accordance with the Wisconsin Open Records Law. For further information, you may call 262-605-5042.
- PROPERTY RELEASE
- Release of property will continue. We encourage anyone picking up property to schedule an appointment by calling 262-605-5047.
- In instances where this is not practical, we will continue to service walk-ins; when staff is not able to process a request immediately, we will ask the individual to return at a specified time to collect their property.
- Property releases will be conducted in the lobby area of the Public Safety Building.
Citizens are asked to check the Kenosha Joint Services website for any updated information.
For any further information please contact us at 262-605-5042/5047.
As always, please stay safe and healthy!