Kenosha Joint Services Evidence/Identification Department has revised the following services:
- APPLICANT FINGERPRINTING
- This service is available Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- DISCOVERY REQUESTS
- Generally, requests for discovery come to us either by email or by USPS. We would ask that you continue this process.
- Requests will be accepted in accordance with the Wisconsin Open Records Law. For further information, you may call 262-605-5042.
- PROPERTY RELEASE
- Release of property will continue. We encourage anyone picking up property to schedule an appointment by calling 262-605-5047.
- In instances where this is not practical, we will continue to service walk-ins; when staff is not able to process a request immediately, we will ask the individual to return at a specified time to collect their property.
- Property releases will be conducted in the lobby area of the Public Safety Building.